■ Latest Awards
• Healthline.com: Best Allergy Apps of the Year 2020
• Focus Money 2019: "Best App" in the health category
• MeinAllergiePortal – Digital Health Heroes Award 2021
The app Food Intolerances helps you if you have to stick to a restricted diet after being diagnosed with food intolerances, sensitivities or allergies. It offers you an extensive food list with more than 1000 foods, tables with the most important data and detailed comments for assessing the tolerance.
The most important applications are histamine intolerance, mastocytosis, a low FODMAP diet for IBS, fructose malabsorption, sorbitol intolerance, lactose intolerance, salicylate intolerance or gluten sensitivity.
Our app has been reviewed by the medical jury of MeinAllergiePortal and was awarded the Digital Health Heroes Award twice.
■ The best app for your needs
• Configure the app to fit your specific needs
• Hide unsuitable foods with the filter function
• Add your own notes
• Manually adjust ratings where necessary
■ Low FODMAP diet and IBS
• Fructose intolerance
• Lactose intolerance
• Sorbitol and other sugar alcohols
• Oligosaccharides (e.g. fructans and galactans)
• Total FODMAP content
■ Histamine and tyramine intolerance
• Content of histamine, tyramine and other biogenic amines
• Histamine liberators and DAO inhibitors
• Problematic medicines and food additives
■ More intolerances and allergies
• Salicylate or Aspirin intolerance
• Nickel allergy and nickel content
• Additional profiles for gluten, wheat, soy, yeast, sulfites, dairy, egg, fish, meat, pork, beef, honey, treenuts and nightshades
■ More features
• Detailed articles about food intolerances
• Free blog with interesting articles*
• Direct link to Wikipedia articles
• No internet connection required
■ About us
At Baliza, we have been developing nutritional apps that provide tailored nutritional recommendations to people with special dietary needs since 2011. Our award-winning apps are helpful guides that combine carefully researched information from scientific sources with all the capabilities offered by modern smartphones. You get all of our apps as a fair one-time purchase without a subscription.
Game changer. This app has taught me a lot about which foods are triggers for my migraines and given me control. So grateful.
Jul 21, 2022
No more Googling! This app is wonderful, it has been so hard to figure out precisely what foods and ingredients have tyramine. My son has been able to avoid foods and ingredients we never would have thought of and has therefore had a much better quality of life for the past few months. The app is ve…
May 22, 2022
Highly Inaccurate re: histamine info. If I could get a refund I definitely would.
Jun 25, 2022
6.10.22 Unable to get update to load. 8.21 STILL appreciating this app! It has saved me a few times! --- It's a good start for me and worth the purchase. Surprising number of foods are missing. Looking forward to regular updates. The extra clinical info in the notes on many foods are very helpful.
Jun 09, 2022