Originally released on PC in 2006, Titan Quest is an action RPG set against a mythological backdrop. The Titans
have escaped from prison and are hell-bent on destroying the Earth. The Gods alone can’t stop them -- a hero is needed
to lead this epic struggle. Victory or defeat will determine humanity’s fate and that of the Olympians.
You are that hero! Create your character, explore ancient civilizations like Greece, Egypt, Babylon, and China, and fight against hordes of legendary creatures! Master the arts of archery, swordsmanship or magic and upgrade your character to unlock awesome powers! Discover special items to help you complete your quest: legendary swords, devastating thunderbolts, enchanted bows, and much more!
Specially adapted for mobile devices, this new version offers numerous new features:
● A new touch-friendly interface
● Completely redesigned touch-friendly gameplay
● High-quality graphics
● A huge, open world to explore
● Full day/night cycle
● 80 different mythological creatures: Minotaurs, Cyclopses, Gorgons, and many more
● 1200+ items to discover
● 30 different character classes
● 150 different character skills
● Colossal playtime of more than 60 hours
● Scalable difficulty modes: weapons and enemies match your skill level
● Dozens of unlockable achievements to discover
● No ads, no microtransactions.
Mixing ancient mythology with non-stop action, Titan Quest is a classic hack-and-slash offering energizing gameplay with a fast, intense rhythm. Overcome thrilling challenges and vanquish the greatest enemies ever to invade the mobile world!
DLCs available as in-app purchase:
● IMMORTAL THRONE - Encounter the greatest villains of Greek mythology, brave the attacks of Cerberus, and hazard the banks of the River Styx to conquer this dark new adventure.
● RAGNARÖK - In the uncharted lands of northern Europe, you’ll brave the realms of the Celts, the Northmen, and the Asgardian gods!
● ATLANTIS - Set out on a journey across the western Mediterranean, in search of the mythical kingdom of Atlantis. Including the Tartarus Arena for epic battles!
Supported languages: EN, CZ, FR, DE, IT, JA, KO, PL, RU, ZH-CN, SK, ES, UK
© 2021 HandyGames
I would give 5 star if you were able to make the text and damage number size bigger I am visually impaired and find it really hard to see it
Jul 30, 2022
Good port. Cloud saves don't work - disable it in the options.
Jul 29, 2022
People having save issues, not sure if u know but there are save spots though out the regions of the maps...if u just close the game out it will not save
Jul 28, 2022
Hard game to learn but so fun once you get a good build! Recommend looking up builds if you find things too difficult. Certain masteries work really well together!
Jul 31, 2022
First of all the game play is ( ok ) can't really lock on to enemy's, game is difficult even on easier difficulties it's a bit hard to tell where you are due to the map being tiny but I can't complain about a game for 2 bucks when it's more then 60 on console. Over all great experience so far and I …
Jul 27, 2022