Streaming app for Foxtel and Foxtel Now customers. The Foxtel GO app gives you the best of TV and on demand on
your mobile^. And best of all, it’s included as part of your Foxtel or Foxtel Now subscription.
Stream the best choice of live sport, blockbuster movies, new shows and complete seasons from Australia and around the world on your compatible device with the Foxtel Go app~.
• Stream in HD on Wi-Fi to get a clearer, crisper, and sharper picture*.
• Discover more of what you love with suggestions based on what you watch
• Save all that you want to watch in your personal WatchList
Dedicated kids’ page with hundreds of episodes to watch. Your kid’s favourite characters in one place.
• Watch on two devices at the same time.
• Continue watching your show on your phone where you left off on your tablet or PC/ Mac, and the other way around.
Foxtel Now customers can continue watching across their connected TV devices and the Foxtel GO app.
Turn on notifications to receive updates on the latest shows, new movies and live sports.
You’ll need to be a Foxtel or Foxtel Now subscriber to be able to watch via the Foxtel GO app. Foxtel set top box subscribers will need to login with their Foxtel ID.
The Foxtel GO app is available to Foxtel and Foxtel Now subscribers.
* The quality of your picture is dependent on your device and your internet connection. Foxtel GO automatically streams in standard definition over mobile networks to save your mobile data. Not all shows/channels available in HD.
~ Foxtel GO is available for Android 6.0 and above.
^Just connect your compatible device to the internet. Data charges may apply. Shows only available if they’re in your pack, some shows/channels not available. Australia only.
Jul 26, 2022
Wont let me log in even though i changed password and was logged on to foxtel
Jul 22, 2022
Won't let me log in anymore
Jul 29, 2022
Have had it for years but now it just stops and won't reopen. Very disappointing.
Jul 28, 2022
Can't sign in on my Sony Bravia TV
Jul 26, 2022