OBD Fusion (formerly TouchScan) is an app that allows you to read OBD2 vehicle data directly from your Android
phone or tablet. You can clear your check engine light, read diagnostic trouble codes, estimate fuel economy and much
more! OBD Fusion has a ton of features that are used by professional car mechanics, do-it-yourselfers, and users who
want to monitor car data during day to day driving. Some of the features include customizable dashboards, real-time
graphing of vehicle sensors, emission readiness status, data logging and exporting, oxygen sensor tests, Boost readout,
and a full diagnostic report.
Is your check engine light on? Do you want to monitor fuel economy and usage in your vehicle? Do you want cool looking gauges on your Android phone or tablet? If so, then OBD Fusion is the app for you!
OBD Fusion is a vehicle diagnostics tool that connects to OBD-II and EOBD vehicles. Not sure if your vehicle is OBD-2, EOBD or JOBD compliant? See this page for more information: https://www.obdsoftware.net/support/knowledge-base/how-do-i-know-whether-my-vehicle-is-obd-ii-compliant/. OBD Fusion works with some JOBD compliant vehicles and in some cases requires modifications to the connection settings in the app. Please contact us for more information.
You must have a compatible scan tool to use this software. For recommended scan tools, see our website https://www.obdsoftware.net/software/obdfusion. Please note that cheap ELM clone adapters can be unreliable. OBD Fusion can connect to any ELM 327 compatible adapter, but the cheap clone adapters tend to have slow refresh rates and might disconnect randomly.
OBD Fusion for Android is brought to you by OCTech, LLC, the developers of TouchScan and OBDwiz for Windows and OBDLink for Android. Now you can get the same great features for your phone or tablet.
OBD Fusion has the following features:
• Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes and your Check Engine Light (MIL/CEL)
• Real-time dashboard display with heads up display (HUD) option
• Real-time graphing
• Fuel economy MPG, MPG (UK), l/100km or km/l calculation
• Create custom enhanced PIDs
• Includes some built-in enhanced PIDs for Ford and GM vehicles including engine misfires, transmission temp, and oil temp.
• Multiple trip meters for tracking fuel economy, fuel usage, and distance
• Customizable dashboards with fast dashboard switching
• Log data to CSV format and export for viewing in any spreadsheet application
• Display battery voltage
• Display Engine Torque, Engine Power, Turbo Boost pressure, and air-to-fuel (A/F) ratio (vehicle must support the required PIDs)
• Read freeze frame data
• English, Imperial, and Metric units that are fully customizable
• Over 150 supported PIDs
• Displays vehicle information including VIN number and calibration ID
• Emissions readiness for each US state
• Oxygen Sensor Results (Mode $05)
• On-board Monitoring Tests (Mode $06)
• In-performance Tracking Counters (Mode $09)
• GPS tracking - plot vehicle parameters on a map in real-time
• Full diagnostic report that can be stored and emailed
• Option to select the connected ECU
• Built-in database of fault code definitions
• Bluetooth, Bluetooth LE*, USB**, Automatic Adapter Gen 2 and Pro***, and Wi-Fi**** scan tool support
* Your Android device must have Bluetooth LE support and be running Android 4.3 or newer.
** You must have a tablet with USB host support to connect using a USB device. Only FTDI USB devices are supported.
*** OBD Fusion with the Automatic adapter is currently limited to reading SAE PID data only.
**** Your Android device must support ad-hoc Wi-Fi connections to use a Wi-Fi adapter.
OBD Fusion is a trademark of OCTech, LLC registered in the U.S.
All i wanted was to monitor trans temps, cant do that!
Jul 17, 2022
Jul 09, 2022
It does not recognize my Buick Lesabre, can't read the VIN, and has no advanced diagnostic add-ons. For what it does read I give it 3 stars.
Jul 20, 2022
I love it😍
Jul 23, 2022
Had to buy scan tool, then the app, then 2 extra add on for toyota for $75 and $15, and it still cant read transmission fluid temperature. ALSO: THEY HAVE ADD ON PACKAGES FOR ALMOST ALL CAR MAKES. THEY DONT TELL YOU TAT YOU HAVE TO BUY THOSE TO SEE MORE THAN THE BASIC OBD SCAN PARAMETERS. Got the Bl…
Jul 15, 2022